Water Authorities are compliance based authorities, with the cost of compliance a cost of doing business.
The following benefits of using the QSI arrestors helps reduce the cost of compliance:
- The cost per unit is lower.
- Delivery is free to site to over 83% of the population as per our Freight Made Easy map.
- QSI arrestors are an easier, safer, single tank installation, with less excavation & backfill
- Less excavation saves money & has an environment benefit of less spoil to landfill
- You have the quality assurance of an ISO9001:2006 certified manufacturer.
- QSI assist with a National Installers Network of experienced installers.
- QSI arrestors are backed by a 10 year warranty across the entire QSI arrestor range
- Improved installer safety with most installs less than the 1.5m hazardous construction depths.
- The QSI’s Flexi Tank 1000 -3000 litres eliminates risers and custom made tanks using a variable inlet outlet arrestor to attain added fall to inlet.
- Detailed instal manual and product information sheets for error free installation.
- Chemical grade poly Lint traps, silt traps, dilution tanks, & oil water separators
- QSI overcome difficult site access to basements, stairs & doorways with the 500Lt arrestors able to module up to 2000Lt.
- QSI introduces an Australian made maxi tank range up to 26,000Lt to compete with imports.
QSI sets new standards in quality assurance, cost per unit, delivery, safety, warranty & support services resulting in a reduction of the cost of compliance.